Life in the A-Frame

Life in the A-Frame

Monday, July 26, 2010

Miniature Crop

This year, I had a crop of miniature red bell peppers. No, I had a miniature crop of red bell peppers. Actually, this is the only one and my mother grew it. I tried to grow them last year but the drought was in full swing and everyting in the garden died. I gave my mom some seeds and she gave it a try. The plant produced a few peppers and she ate them while they were still green. She let this little one turn red, and then she sent it to me, during movie night at church. There were just a few comments made about it!  It was very delicious by the way.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too cute to eat!!

Southern Comfort said...

Since it was the only one, we had to honor it by eating it and not letting it shrivel up...we fulfilled its destiny.

KathyB. said...

Would you say these are peppers fit for a doll house salad?

Connie said...

Sounds like you haven't had the best of luck with your peppers. That one sure is cute though. :)

Southern Comfort said...

I'm getting the garden ready to try again in the fall. We still need some rain!