Life in the A-Frame

Life in the A-Frame

Monday, May 2, 2011

Welcome news


I got to be there when this U-Haul pulled into the drive not far from my own house. He is back! My son, 22 years old, had been living across the state of Texas from me. He had recently completed his 1 year, mandatory training and probation for his job, right there close to the Mexican border. And you know what? He made it just fine and so did his Dad and I. But now he is back in his hometown and hopefully will complete the rest of his career in our County.


It is really good news and I'm thrilled to welcome him back.

3 comments:

Mom24 said...

That truly is wonderful news. Enjoy!

KathyB. said...

Welcome home son! ( your son that is...)It is so nice to have our grown children close by, plus, I would also be very happy my son is not living so close to the border since he is in law-enforcement.

Oh happy day for you, a very nice Mother's Day present.

Anonymous said...

Welcome home Lee Jay!! Think this calls for a welcome home BBQ ;-)