Life in the A-Frame

Life in the A-Frame

Friday, May 1, 2009

BBQ sauce update

One of the State Troopers makes a really great BBQ sauce and we've asked about the recipe. I think it is a family secret but he was going to check with his dad because it is HIS recipe. I think it involves 11 herbs and seasonings. It is so delicious! Mike says that if we can't get the recipe, then he will experiment and make his own. I'll keep you updated. In the meantime, we will use Sweet Baby Ray's. Highly recommended...

2 comments:

Vickie said...

Hi, I saw your comment on someone's blog (I forgot who..) about using laundry soap & water to spray on veggies to get rid of bugs. I wonder if it works on ants? I have ants in my garden...

KathyB. said...

Awwwww, all the really good barbecue sauce recipes are secret!But I totally understand , a good barbecue sauce is a treasure all its own.

Sweet Baby Rays', huh? If it is available this far north I will try it. Thanks.