Life in the A-Frame

Life in the A-Frame

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

The Magic of Ordinary Days

I watched this movie last weekend and if you haven't seen it, I highly recommend it. It stars Keri Russell, who was the lead character in the last movie I recommended (Waitress). She is an unmarried, pregnant grad student who enters into an arranged marriage with a young farmer in a small town during WWII. The movie deals with her friendship with 2 Japanese Americans from a nearby internment camp, the rejection by the baby's father, and the patient love of her new husband.
It is a sweet special movie and I'd like for you to check it out.

2 comments:

KathyB. said...

So, did you like it? ( ha ha) I think I will have to rent it then, since I did not see it on T.V.!

Southern Comfort said...

I think you should rent it, definitely!