Life in the A-Frame

Life in the A-Frame

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

More New Zealand Apples

Yesterday, at the local grocery store in my small town, I found another really good apple from New Zealand. They are called Jazz apples and look very much like the Tentations below. They are not quite as tart, which makes me very happy. I don't really know why it is such a big deal, but I want to EAT APPLES this time of year....and I want them to be good. Now if the store would only carry actual, ripe, locally grown peaches. Even the ones at the Farmer's Market were hard as a rock! I'm fruit challenged.

1 comment:

CityMom2 said...

Hi There!
I found some Jazz apples at our Schnucks store this week and they are delicious. I was so excited when I saw the sign!

I eat apples everyday. Have all my life. Thanks for the rec.

Ellen