Life in the A-Frame

Life in the A-Frame

Monday, December 3, 2012

My exercise update

If anyone was wondering if I kept up my exercise routine here is an update. I am now running between 3.6 and 5 miles three times per week. I also do toning exercises twice a week. On the other days I walk 4 miles. I still take Sunday off. I also reached my weight loss goal a few weeks ago. I have lost over 60 pounds. I have a new wardrobe and a new goal-maintain my current level of exercise and my current weight. I will keep you posted so I hope you check back in.

3 comments:

Sherrie said...

Show Off. Just kidding,you inspired me to start walking again. I hope you stay motivated to keep yourself healthy and to feel good!

Unknown said...

I think you're beautiful inside and out, of course, but all of this is very impressive and I am so proud of the goals you have set and achieved. You are, simply put, awesome. Love you and miss you so much!

KathyB. said...

You do not even look lie the same person who;s blog I began reading a few years ago...what a tremendous difference, and you must feel a whole lot better too.I am impressed.