Life in the A-Frame

Life in the A-Frame

Thursday, May 16, 2013

busy Springtime

I have been very busy lately. Mike and I are remodeling our home. For us, that means that Mike and I are doing the actual labor. After the house was releveled, Mike started patching the sheetrock and I followed with the paint. As of yesterday, we are about half finished. When we are done, the entire downstairs will have new paint, trim and floors. I am starting to redecorate as well...after all it is first-things-first. I found my little dog Amos making use of my new bird pillows. And, I believe he was wet from the grass. It is a good thing that I believe in a house that all can use and enjoy.

2 comments:

phaberer said...

Can't wait to see it when it is all done! :)

sgrayson said...

I'm available for another consultation.