Life in the A-Frame

Life in the A-Frame

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

When you live in the country......


You usually get to adopt some new pets, even if you weren't searching for them, when you live in the country. This golden cat is a full fledged male, apparently a lover and a fighter. He mostly stays with us although I am fairly sure he belongs to a neighbor. He is the loudest cat I've ever been around. He is sweet. He is always hungry and he is always loud. He is very friendly and tame around us but I've heard him with other wild cats. A few times he has appeared at our house with major wounds. Once I thought his throat was opened up so much that he needed stitches but he just took things easy for a few days and healed right up. This week, he is missing at least one toe and has a huge chunk of his face ripped away-right by his right eye. Well, we will continue to feed him and love him when he is around. Mike has named him Alphonse. My cat, Anderson, seems to like him too.
Soon, I will tell you about the other neighbors little dog who sleeps in a chair on our front porch.

No comments: