Life in the A-Frame

Life in the A-Frame

Friday, October 15, 2010

The Spiral Crocheted Scarf




This was a really simple scarf to make but it took a REALLY long time. I crocheted, in my spare time of course, for four days. It is only 3 rows wide but the amount of stitches is tripled on each row. I hope to sell this, along with a few other items at a County Fair craft booth. A lot of customers do not realize how long handcrafted items take to make. As a crafter, you will never be able to count your labor into the cost of the item. My problem is not knowing how to price my items. On one hand, I need to make a little money but on the other hand, I don't want to overprice either. We will see if anyone is interested in our items this weekend. Wish me luck!

2 comments:

Connie said...

I like that. It's very pretty! Best of luck to you at the Fair. Hope you have a nice weekend too. :)

Mom24 said...

That's really cute. Good luck selling it, it is hard to sell hand-made items and feel like you got a fair price.