Life in the A-Frame

Life in the A-Frame

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Christmas shoebox swap: Joy!



It is really joyful, especially this time of year, to make a new friend. Thanks to All That I've Been Given at
http://watibg.blogspot.com/ I got to participate in a Shoebox Swap. My new friend Helen  https://sites.google.com/site/thelifeboatinfo/home ) and I were matched to swap gifts. This was a lot of fun! Look at the sweet items I received.

 Everything came in a pretty tote. I'm sorry to say that I sent her things in a plain shoebox. I hope what was inside made up for it. I was making gingerbread the day I received this and look at these 2 gingerbread garlands. Helen, how did you know?



 Look at this sweet face!


 The tote itself is a beautiful gift.


 Yes! This is a Starbucks card and a coffee cozy. I've already used them Helen...and there was a Starbucks chocolate bar included but I bet you can guess what happened to that. I forgot to take a picture before I ate it----while I was reading these:

 Little Christmas books in the Mitford series. Thank you!


I already have  been using my candy cane soap and Vanilla hand sanitizer.


Thanks for this opportunity, and Merry Christmas to all my friends, old and new!

6 comments:

Connie said...

What lovely and thoughtful gifts! Merry Christmas to you!

*carrie* said...

Glad you joined our swap. It's fun to see all of your goodies--enJOY them!

~katie~ said...

Lovely box of goodies! Merry Christmas!

A Dusty Frame said...

The gingerbread are so sweet:)

I enjoyed swapping too!
Lizzie

Anonymous said...

What adorable gingerbread men ♥ Thanks for sharing! It's fun to see all the treasures from this awesome swap!!! Blessings, Kelsey

Anonymous said...

What a cute gingerbread sign! I heart gingerbread!