Life in the A-Frame

Life in the A-Frame

Monday, September 12, 2011

Am I too old?.....

Jillian Michaels: 30 Day Shred [DVD]

I did level one last week. Level one, modified version (easy). I had to modify it more, and stop and rest while the instructors continued. I was very sore for 2 days. This morning, I'm giving it another try. I really want to tone up and walking has been unappealing because of the heat. Level One is a 20 minute circuit of exercises that features cardio and strength training-wish me luck!
It is supposed to be 103 degrees this afternoon, and you know where I'll be....resting my sore muscles in a cool pool.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck! I messed up my hip doing the Zumba class last week, but was able to go for a walk last night. Why does exercising have to be so hard?

Connie said...

I don't think you're too old at all. Best of luck to you. I wish I could lose weight and get in shape. I haven't been very successful with much of anything I've tried. I always end up in pain too.

KathyB. said...

I would do all my exercising in the pool if the temperatures were that high here. Of course we don't have a pool, lucky you!

You can't call yourself old, I think you're younger than me...