Life in the A-Frame

Life in the A-Frame

Monday, October 22, 2012

Crafts for wedding accessories

 
 
 
 
 
 
I made this hair wreath for the flower girl at a friend's wedding recently. I started with a thin metal hairband, covered it in ribbon and lined the bottom with pearls. Then I glued on little paper roses, larger silk roses, artificial pink branches and ribbon. I thought it was beautiful and so did the little flower girl. She wore her hair up and this little wreath encircled her bun and ringlets.
 
 
                                   This is the view of the front of the wreath of roses.


      This is the view from the back. The silver ribbons cascaded down around the flower girl's neck.


I also took the purchased flower basket and added some matching accents. I lined the top of the basket with pearls and used the silk rose and pink branches to match the hair wreath. This was one of my favorite projects.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

When I grow up ... I want to be you! Love these. So beautiful!!