Life in the A-Frame

Life in the A-Frame

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Recipe #2 from Meemaw's plastic box

Aunt Vi's batter buns were a hit, and they are all gone so I looked through Mike's mother's recipe box and found this muffin recipe from Mike's sister, Pam.


Very simple recipe. I did change it just a little. I added cinnamon, cloves and ginger. And, I replaced 1/4 of the flour with whole wheat. They were delicious! Thanks Pam!

Lightly brown...


Tender... WAIT!


I forgot the butter.
These will be great with coffee for breakfast in the morning.



1 comment:

KathyB. said...

Family recipes in the old recipe box are a bit of history, aren't they? The fingerprints, the stains from the spills of baking, and then there is the joy of eating the freshly baked tried and true recipes!

I like the plate the muffin is served on too!