Life in the A-Frame

Life in the A-Frame

Monday, June 9, 2008

The Best Little Dog We've Ever Had







I always was against having a dog in the house. I didn't want hair or a bad smell on the furniture. I grew up with a "country" dog. He lived outside, guarded the house and us as kids, hunted animals, and swam in the tank-all 75 pounds of him. After 2o years of marriage, and two almost grown kids, I decided to get this little, very mixed breed of terrier. He weighs 7 1/2 pounds but has a huge personality. He loves the outdoors and does everything my old big dog did. I also learned that he belongs in the house-with us. He belongs between my feet when I'm sitting in the recliner. He belongs on his bed in front of the fireplace, and occasionally when we are all in the bedroom, he belongs on the bed.




No comments: