Life in the A-Frame

Life in the A-Frame

Friday, June 20, 2008

you seriously want to keep this?


I'm just kidding, I wouldn't get rid of this for anything in the world. I think this is my husband's favorite shirt. It used to be a 3/4 sleeve, baseball shirt with a crew neck. My husband, in his words, "modified" it with the scissors. AND, he's got me doing it to all my T-shirts now. He loves it because he has broken it in for at least 22 years, it is so soft and cool, and he has molded it to fit him perfectly without any constraints. He gets attached to certain things and keeps them forever (for example, me!). I will wash this carefully and keep it whole as long as I can, honey. You can see our daughter's fingers sticking through the material. She was a big help when I tried to photograph this see-through object.

No comments: