Life in the A-Frame

Life in the A-Frame

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

New News! New food Website

I love reading the Pioneer Woman's blog. She recently started a new food and recipe sharing site called Tasty Kitchen. Yesterday I got up the nerve to join it and post a recipe. Here is the picture of myself I used:You can find Tasty Kitchen here: http://thepioneerwoman.com/tasty-kitchen/, and my first recipe is listed under the bread category. You can find me here: http://thepioneerwoman.com/tasty-kitchen/recipes/categories/breads/. I am under the recent recipes section.


It looks like there are a lot of good recipes here and I'm excited now that I posted my first recipe. I hope you will check it out and let me know what you think.

1 comment:

KathyB. said...

I will check it out! This must be the time of year we turn toward the kitchen and seek out recipes for some good home cooking. I have so many recipes and ideas floating around in my head just needing the time to get down to baking and cooking, and the crisp fall weather motivates me to get back into the kitchen!