Life in the A-Frame

Life in the A-Frame

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Stage 2!

Our tank enlargement continues: It is amazing to watch. This dozer can move so much dirt in such a short time. I'm starting to love heavy equipment...




Amos sits where our little bridge once started. This will be the site of our new deck with a fire pit (I hope).
Our friend enlarges the shallow end. It is at least twice as big at this point.

He carefully digs the dirt from the bottom and pushes it up the side to make a bank. He has to be careful not to get the dozer too vertical as he goes.
Final stage coming soon!


2 comments:

KathyB. said...

I am definitely in love with heavy equipment and what it can accomplish! We have watched heavy equipment make a huge difference on our property , for the better. And may I say, for the relief of our backs!I am eagerly awaiting pictures of the outcome of all this work....

Dawn Marie said...

looking good! I want that dog.