Life in the A-Frame

Life in the A-Frame

Saturday, September 5, 2009

Stage 3, the finished tank

Here is the newly enlarged tank. It is at least twice as big as it used to be. Hopefully we will get a heavy rain soon and catch some water. With the tank being twice as deep, it is less likely to go dry during the next drought. Amos and I explored...



I am standing where our new "fishing deck" will be, looking toward what used to be the shallow end.
Amos runs down and then across the bottom of what will be the deep end. He blends in with the dirt and is hard to see.

I stand at the bottom and take a picture looking back toward our house. Hopefully this will be the only time I'll be able to do that. When we do catch some water, I will definitely post a picture!

3 comments:

Tara said...

Oh wow! I see some fun in the future for the whole family when Texas gets some much needed rain! Have a blessed one!

rosemarie said...

your right its pretty big,so when it rains you can get water from that..so its a big tank..well i hope you get the water you need..enjoy your weekend

Anne said...

I found my way here through Tasty Kitchen! Not sure what part of Texas you're from...but I'll keep my fingers crossed that you get some rain. Here in Houston...we're starting to get a little bit here and a little bit there!